India to USA via Dubai.- Recent update of UAE opening for Indian visit visa holders has given new hope to people seeking to enter USA from India. Due to the presidential proclamation in USA, visit visa holders who were in India are India, Brazil, Schengen countries, South Africa and China in the last 14 days are not allowed to enter USA.
Though people in India have found their way. They are using indirect routes from India to the USA to ignore the proclamation. For example – we (Lestacworld.com) has already made more than 300 people travel from routes like Serbia, Mexico, Maldives and Ukraine. These people have already reached USA and there are many who are in their transit stages.
About Presidential Proclamation in USA
Which countries are affected by the Presidential proclamation in the USA?
With specific exceptions, several Presidential proclamations suspend and limit entry into the United States, as immigrants or nonimmigrants, of noncitizens who were physically present within the following countries during the 14-day period preceding their entry or attempted entry into the United States. For a full list of exceptions, please refer to the relevant proclamations in the links below.
- European Schengen area(Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Monaco, San Marino, Vatican City)
- United Kingdom(England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland)
- Republic of Ireland
- South Africa
India to USA via Dubai
What is the latest policy to enter Dubai from India ?
The UAE will resume issuing tourist visas for fully vaccinated people from all countries as of August 30, 2021, the Federal Authority for Identity and Citizenship (ICA) and the National Emergency Crisis and Disasters Management Authority (NCEMA) jointly announced on Saturday.
Travelling Protocols to enter Dubai from India :
· Tourist visa applicants must be fully vaccinated with one of the vaccines approved by the World Health Organization (WHO) (listed below).
· Passengers must have a valid negative RT PCR test (Paid) certificate issued with 48 hrs between the time of sample collection & schedule flight departure, from an ICMR certified lab that issue a QR code linked to the original report will only be accepted.
· Tourists would also need to do a mandatory rapid PCR test (PAID) at the airport. Airport COVID-19 test can be done six hours before departure.
·Travellers must complete a COVID 19 PCR test (Free of cost) on arrival in Dubai.
·Transit passengers must hold negative Covid 19 PCR test certificate taken 72 hrs or less before departure as per the requirements of their final destination.
UAE authority will allow only those tourists who have taken both vaccines are approved by WHO. Kindly find the list of vaccines :
- AstraZeneca/AZD1222 (manufactured by the SII and SK Bio)
Though Covaxin & Sputnik is not approved by WHO, the UAE govt allowed to enter these vaccine holders
With USA visa stamp on the passport, can Indians get Dubai visa entry on Arrival ?
Though one should always consider taking confirmation with the embassy, however, anyone having any Valid visa of the USA gets an on arrival visa of DUBAI for 14 days :).
Is it expensive to spend 14 days in Dubai if compared with other Indirect routes to routes?
Well, Dubai can be a bit expensive especially during the time of the Expo. One should be aware that at the time of Expo, the prices of even normal hotels increases. With a lot of business-class travellers, prices of everything gets increased.
Are there good flight connections from Dubai to USA ?
UAE and USA are always allies having awesome connectivity between the two. One may get quite good connections of flights and sometimes’s direct. However, there will be a student demand due to expo and prices may go high soon.
Also Read –