Helicopter Night Tour of Las Vegas. It will be 12 to 15 minutes of Las Vegas flying in an EC-130 aircraft. It is one of the most attractive tours of Las Vegas at night from the air. Hover above the town in a helicopter through a Las Vegas nighttime helicopter journey and experience a panoramic optic outlook of the town ornamented with enlightenment. You will see various city points while you hop through Stratosphere Tower, Caesars Palace, and the Fountains of Bellagio. Possess a comprehensive explanation of your trained airman about this charming city which will assist you to recognise the numerous landmarks while you surmount atop through this breathtaking night helicopter tour.
Also read – Qatar Fifa world cup tour package from USA
Helicopter Night Tour of Las Vegas
Inclusions in Helicopter Night Tour of Las Vegas
- Around 15 minutes Las Vegas Strip flight
- Licensed pilot
- Explanation during the flight
- Champagne toasting
- EC-130 aircraft Model
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Insurance provided by the operator
Point of Meeting
This administrator has two meet-up options ready. One can both meet at the starting point below or select a location for pick-up. Departure Point
5596 Haven St, 5596 Haven St, Las Vegas, NV 89119, USA
They are located just opposite Mandalay Bay and Four Seasons Hotels. Follow Four Season Drive until Haven Street and turn right. They propose complimentary parking for visitors.
One should arrive 1 hour 15 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate the exact time and location.
What to expect from Helicopter Night Tour of Las Vegas
The cost of each helicopter journey is simply placed online near the booking neighbourhood. Our most economical rates are available with Lestacworld.com for you to quickly analyse and understand which option is best for you. Our offline dealings are invariably at the best prices and convenient 24/7.
City Excursion from Top
- Get a bird’s eye view of the entire Las Vegas strip from a helicopter
- Check out the Stratosphere Tower, Circus Circus, and the Adventure Dome Spot Encore, Wynn, Palms, Rio, Caesars Palace, the Bellagio, and more!
- Fly above Mandalay Bay and glide over McCarran International airport
- Glide over the famous Fremont Street Experience and old Downtown Las Vegas where it all started
Weight restrictions for Helicopter Night Tour of Las Vegas
There is a 260-lb weight maximum per passenger and a 600-lb total weight max for all three passengers
- 24-hour cancellation policy
- If there is a cancellation due to weather and you cannot reschedule you will receive a refund in full
- It is recommended that you schedule your tour at the beginning of your stay in Las Vegas so if there is bad weather you have the option to reschedule for another date
- The tour will be rescheduled or refunded for cancellations due to inclement weather