How can I Apply Dubai Visa Online? It is the question you might have in your mind at the moment. Well if you are planning to travel to Dubai for Holidays, transit or for an Expo visit then you would need a Dubai visa. Dubai is a beautiful city in UAE that is famous for tourism as well as business activities.
You can now apply for your Dubai visa totally online on uaev.help platform where one can pay online via our payment gateway. One can also upload necessary documents like a passport and white background photos. There are different categories of visas as per your requirements that can be applied through the portal online, with the lowest being for a 48-hour transit visa.
Apply for Dubai Visa Online
- Types of UAE visa
- Medical Insurance with a UAE visa
- Documents required for Dubai visa
- Rejection reasons for Dubai Visa
- Cost of Dubai visa for Indians
- When a Dubai visa is not required for Indians
Types of UAE visa
- 48 hours Dubai Visa– pre-approved transit visa
- 96 hours Dubai Visa– point-to-point transit visa
- 30 days Dubai Visa – short-term, single-entry tourist visa
- 90 days Dubai Visa – long-term, single-entry tourist visa
- 30 days Dubai Visa – Short-term, Multiple entry visa
- 90 days Dubai Visa – long-term, Multiple entry tourist visas
Documents required for applying for a Dubai visa
The Mandatory Documents that are required to be submitted are below:
- Passport Bio Data Page: This is the page in the client’s passport that has the Photo and other personal details. The passport bio page has to be coloured. Black and White copies will not be accepted.
- Passport Last Page: Certain nationalities have important information on the last page of their passport e.g. India. If your nationality does not have any information on the last page you are free to attach the first page of your passport in this browser. The Last page has to be coloured. Black and White copies will not be accepted.
- Photograph: Each applicant needs to submit a clear colour photograph of themselves. Preferably the photo should not be cropped from the passport. The photograph has to be coloured. Black and White photographs will not be accepted.
- Proof of Residence: This will only be applicable if the client’s Present Nationality and present Country of Permanent Residency is not the same. If this is applicable then the client has to submit their residency visa in the passport.
- an onward ticket booking to a 3rd destination, other than the one you are coming from. In case of transit visa
F&Q on Dubai Visa
Yes, one can apply for a Dubai tourist as well as transit visa online at UAE. online. One needs to fill in the details and submit desired documents to apply for a Dubai visa online.
Yes, it is mandatory to apply to include medical insurance with Dubai visa to travel to Dubai now.
An Indian passport holder who has 1) a USA visit visa 2) a UK residence visa 3) a Europe residence visa is required to get a Dubai visa before travelling to Dubai.
One should apply for at least a week before travelling to Dubai.
There are very few visas that get rejected. There might be delays in visa approvals, however, denial is uncommon if one is having all valid documents.
One can apply for a Dubai visa at uaev.online.
Passport holders of which countries are eligible for Arrival entry?
Countries eligible for 30 days On arrival Entry
|Canada||China||Hong Kong, China|
|New Zealand||Republic of Ireland||San Marino|
|Singapore||Ukraine||The United Kingdom and Northern Ireland|
|United States of America||Vatican City|
Countries eligible for 90 days On arrival Entry
|Czech Republic||Denmark||El Salvador|
|Romania||Russian Federation||Saint Vincent and the Grenadines|