Montenegro tour packages from India. – Montenegro is the most beautiful landscape country in the Balkans. Though the country is not common among Indian tourists however people are getting familiar slowly and steadily. Indians are more likely to club it with other destinations like Albania or Serbia.
Located on the Balkan Peninsula in Southeastern Europe, this country is popular for its sumptuous and exceptional inherent charm. Montenegro is a member of NATO and it adopted the euro as its currency. It is an official candidate country for EU membership.
Visa of Montenegro for Indians
Unfortunately, there is no option of getting an E-visa of Montenegro for Indians. The visa of Montenegro has to be obtained by the nearest consulate. If there is no nearest consulate, one can apply from Serbia, Cro-atia or Bulgarie embassy near you:).
Documents required for Montenegro Visa for Indians
- Authentic travel document (the period of validity of the travel document should exceed that of the visas by three months).
- One coloured picture of 35×45 mm size.
- Evidence of the intention of stay in Montenegro (letter of guarantee by a physical person or letter of invitation by a legal entity, state authority in Montenegro or organizer of an international conference or event).
- Hotel accommodation proof
- Proof of possession of enough money that will be useful while the stay in Montenegro
- 6 months Bank account statement
- Return e ticket or road transport proof
- Travel health insurance is mandatory
- Proof that the consular fee has been charged, as well as other corresponding documents based on which the purpose and ensured accommodation in Montenegro can be determined.
- Tax returns for last 3 years
The cost of a tourist visa for Montenegro is around Rs 4000 per person.
Indians with a Valid Schengen visa can enter Montenegro without the need for a Montenegro tourist visa.
Montenegro tour packages from India
Montenegro has the potential to be the most favourable and likeable destination for Indians. However, awareness is less. Before the pandemic around 5000 Indian tourists use to travel to Montenegro annually. The fewer numbers are due to less connectivity, visa rules and little awareness. The number of Indian travellers to Montenegro is expected to rise in given future.
In Montenegro tour packages from India, below elements are most important to be considered –
Hotels in Montenegro
It is very important to choose the best accommodation when one is in a new country. Hotels become a very important part of your trip especially when you know that you might not visit the destination again. Montenegro has a wide variety of hotel categories. Starting from 2* to 5*, one can choose according to the budget.
Flight from India to Montenegro
The biggest drawback is Indians cannot fly to Montenegro in a direct flight. There will always be 2 or 3 stops in the journey which makes it quite expensive. However, it is recommended to club Montenegro with Serbia or Albania if travelling from India.
One can fly from India to Belgrade and then travel to Montenegro via road or air.
Things to see in Montenegro are below –
Kotor Old Town & Bay of Kotor
Durmitor National Park
Biogradska Gora National Park
Yes, there are a few Indian restaurants in Podgorica, Montenegro. The most famous of them is Masala Art :).
Nowadays vegetarian meals should not be a problem in any place of the world. However one should expect a lot of vegetarian meal options in Montenegro. In restaurants chicken, beef, and meat will be easily available. However, very few pure vegetarian dishes will be available.
It does not mean that vegetarian person should not visit Montenegro, it meant that they should be ready to see fewer options on the menu :(.
LestacWorld.com is a travel agency that helps in booking holiday packages of Montenegro in India.
The currency of Montenegro is Euro.