Please be noted – As per Indian authorities, if your flight is under Air Bubble, then you should have a return ticket and you are expected to come back to India . We request you to please obey with all the guidelines issued by Indian govt and that should never be breached.
Maldives Layover Packages for Saudi Arabia – There are people who are stuck in India and wants to travel to Saudi Arabia because they have work there . There are many people who are loosing their visas because they are not able to enter Saudi Arabia.For all these people Saudi Arabia has left an option via 3rd Country. It means that people from India will have to spend 14 nights as stopover in a 3rd country whose residents are allowed to Enter Saudi Arabia .
What are the safest 3rd country options from where Indians can travel to Saudi Arabia
As of July 2021 there are only few option which is safest for Indians for having a layover for 14 nights to travel to Saudi Arabia –
- Serbia, Belgrade(Operating)
- Maldives (Will Operate from 15th July)
Maldives Layover packages to travel to Saudi Arabia
When Should i book Saudi Arabia quarantine Package Via Maldives ?
If you can wait until 15th July, to travel to Maldives from Saudi Arabia then you will actually get the clear picture about how Maldives is going to open it for Indians. As in the month of April and May Indians were not allowed to enter the city and they could have only travelled to Island resorts.
|Layover packages of Maldives for Saudi Arabia||Links of layover packages of Maldives for Saudi Arabia|
|14 nights layover package in Maldives for Saudi Arabia||https://lestacworld.com/tour/14-nights-layover-package-at-maldives-for-saudi-arabia/|
|15 nights Layover package in Maldives for Saudi Arabia||https://lestacworld.com/tour/15-nights-layover-package-at-maldives-for-saudi-arabia/|
Minimum 4 nights is required to be spent in Maldives as a layover in oder to travel Saudi Arabia Ahead.
It depends on where you are getting accommodation, if it is somewhere at city then it might be very cost friendly but if it is in Island resorts then it may cost you pretty high to spend 14 nights there.
As of now there are good flight options coming from India to Saudi Arabia Via Maldives
Yes, it is very important to get package with all meals if you are staying there otherwise you will have to spend on daily basis and might not be able to get same quantity food.
If your stay is in city then you might have to wait for the notification from Maldives govt, if you are staying in an island resort then you dont have to get quarantined but Island hopping is also not allowed. You will have to be in one island only for 14 nights.
What is the quarantine policy after reaching Saudi Arabia ?
- MMUNE and Non immune Travelers ( except Saudi Citizens and exempted categories ) must fill out the Registration Immunization Information Form before traveling to the Kingdom through the following dedicated website: https://muqeem.sa/#/vaccine-registration/home to allow them to register their immunization data which will enable them to use TAWAKKALNA App.
- All international travellers’ guests arriving to Saudi Arabia must complete a period of (7 days) of institutional quarantine at their own expense starting from the time of arrival at the institutional quarantine facilities to the Kingdom. The following categories are exempted from the institutional quarantine:
– Saudi citizens, citizen spouses and their mothers, citizens children and domestic workers accompanying with any of these categories.
(Non immune travellers, in this category, shall comply with home quarantine for a period of 7 days, and be allowed to take the COVID 19 PCR test starting on the 6TH day of quarantine).
– Non immune domestic workers accompanying an immune resident
(Non immune Guests shall comply with home quarantine for a period of 7 days, and be allowed to take the COVID 19 PCR test starting on the 6TH day of quarantine).
– Immune Guests of citizens and residents and their companions, resident’s wives and resident’s children those who are under the age of (18) who are not accompanied by their parents. Non –immune Guests, shall comply with Home Quarantine for 7days, and take PCR test on the 6th day of quarantine.
– Those holding a diplomatic visa, diplomats and their residing families, and their domestic workers.
(on the basis that they adhere to the quarantine procedures by staying in their homes in accordance to the minatory of health (MOH) approved regulations).
– Cabin Crews
– Those involved in health supply chains, according to MOH
-Health practitioners working in Government sectors, their families and companions those who are under the age of 18 (Must comply with home quarantine for 7 days with 2 PCR tests, one within 24 hours and another on the 7th day).
Also read – India to Saudi Arabia Via Maldives