Please be noted – As per Indian authorities, if your flight is under Air Bubble, then you should have a return ticket and you are expected to come back to India. We request you to please obey all the guidelines issued by the Indian govt and that should never be breached.
Wef 2nd August 12:00 Noon anyone travelling to Qatar for tourism even if Vaccinated will have to go through 10 Nights Mandatory hotel Quarantine
India to Saudi Via Qatar -It’s still risky to travel from here, Yes we know Qatar is now open for Indians and flights are also coming on all online portals but does that mean that you can get a layover in Qatar for 14 nights? let’s find out 🙂
India to Saudi Arabia Via Qatar
Is there any Quarantine required if am travelling from India to Qatar?
As per the latest guidelines, effective 3rd August people travelling from India along with 6 Asian countries will have to get quarantined for 10 days.
Are there any specific hotels which is to be booked while quarantine ?
Is Visa for Indians on Arrival In Qatar ?
Yes, Visa for Indians is On arrival for Qatar for 30 days given the condition –
- Passport should be Valid for 6 months of the date of Travel
- One should Have return Air ticket
- One should have Hotel Reservation
Does that mean one can spend 14 Nights in Qatar and get entry for Saudi Arabia ?
Yes One can travel to Saudi Arabia or UAE via Qatar after spending 14 nights here
Rules for Travellers from India, Nepal, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Sri-Lanka, and the Philippines to enter in Qatar ?
- Exemptions from quarantine policy for vaccinated individuals does not apply.
- The following measures are implemented for travellers coming from India, Nepal, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, and the Philippines, whether they are traveling through direct flight or via other countries (transit), which include:
- All passengers whose original flight is from the said countries are subject to mandatory COVID-19 PCR Test done 48 hours before departure from the testing centers approved by their local health authority. Knowing that no one can board the flight to Qatar without a valid Negative PCR certificate.
- All arrivals from those countries must undergo (10) days quarantine in a dedicated quarantine hotels, or (14) days if quarantined at Mekhaines facility.
- Home quarantine criteria is not applicable for travelers coming from these countries, including the exemptions due to vaccination or recovery from a previous infection with the virus during the past nine months.
- All arrivals from those countries must undergo a repeat COVID-19 PCR test at the quarantine hotels within one day of arrival. Knowing that the PCR test will be repeated on day five and day twelve of quarantine.
- All passengers transiting through Qatar must have the mandatory pre-travel PCR test as mentioned in point 1, and in case they require another PCR test for their onward destination, they can have it at Hamad International Airport on a standard fee of QAR 300/- per test.
Also Read – India to Saudi Arabia via Uzbekistan, Maldives Layover packages for Saudi Arabia
This Post Has 3 Comments
Pingback: Qatar Travel restrictions for Indians | India to Qatar
Can we get in Qatar on arrival visa for children’s
There have been a increasing number of instances of false results with PCT tests in Maldives…more of a scam. What about Qatar? Have there been any such cases forcing the person to spend 4x the amount and sometimes return back too?