Please be noted – As per Indian authorities, if your flight is under Air Bubble, then you should have a return ticket and you are expected to come back to India . We request you to please obey with all the guidelines issued by Indian govt and that should never be breached.
India to Saudi Arabia via Uzbekistan – People who wants to reach Saudi Arabia but are stuck in India are searching for different options to enter KSA. People started with Nepal ,Belgrade, Armenia, Ukraine and now are searching about Tashkent, Uzbekistan.
Also Read – India to Saudi Arabia via Maldives
India to Saudi Arabia via Uzbekistan
Is travel from India to Saudi Arabia via Uzbekistan valid ?
Yes, Travel from India to Saudi Arabia via Uzbekistan is a valid route if you are spending 14nights in Tashkent.
Do we need to get quarantined in Uzbekistan to travel to Saudi Arabia ?
No , Quarantine rule is not applicable if you are in Uzbekistan
Is it expensive to spend 14 nights in Uzbekistan ?
Uzbekistan should be very reasonable as one can literally get hotels in USD 20 and meals are also not that expensive
Is Uzbekistan visa on Arrival for Indians ?
No , Uzbekistan visa is not on arrival for Indians but one can apply for it online . There is a fees of USD 50 for the Tourist Visa for 30 days
Is there a good flight connectivity between India and Uzbekistan ?
There was a good flight connectivity between India and Tashkent, Uzbekistan but people already booked the flights for the month of July which is making it very expensive to travel to Saudi Arabia.
What will be the cost of RTPCR test if one wants to travel to Saudi Arabia Via Uzbekistan ?
The cost of RTPCR test in Uzbekistan is almost around 40 USD which is quite reasonable compared to other countries
What is the quarantine policy after reaching Saudi Arabia ?
- MMUNE and Non immune Travelers ( except Saudi Citizens and exempted categories ) must fill out the Registration Immunization Information Form before traveling to the Kingdom through the following dedicated website: https://muqeem.sa/#/vaccine-registration/home to allow them to register their immunization data which will enable them to use TAWAKKALNA App.
- All international travellers’ guests arriving to Saudi Arabia must complete a period of (7 days) of institutional quarantine at their own expense starting from the time of arrival at the institutional quarantine facilities to the Kingdom. The following categories are exempted from the institutional quarantine:
– Saudi citizens, citizen spouses and their mothers, citizens children and domestic workers accompanying with any of these categories.
(Non immune travellers, in this category, shall comply with home quarantine for a period of 7 days, and be allowed to take the COVID 19 PCR test starting on the 6TH day of quarantine).
– Non immune domestic workers accompanying an immune resident
(Non immune Guests shall comply with home quarantine for a period of 7 days, and be allowed to take the COVID 19 PCR test starting on the 6TH day of quarantine).
– Immune Guests of citizens and residents and their companions, resident’s wives and resident’s children those who are under the age of (18) who are not accompanied by their parents. Non –immune Guests, shall comply with Home Quarantine for 7days, and take PCR test on the 6th day of quarantine.
– Those holding a diplomatic visa, diplomats and their residing families, and their domestic workers.
(on the basis that they adhere to the quarantine procedures by staying in their homes in accordance to the minatory of health (MOH) approved regulations).
– Cabin Crews
– Those involved in health supply chains, according to MOH
-Health practitioners working in Government sectors, their families and companions those who are under the age of 18 (Must comply with home quarantine for 7 days with 2 PCR tests, one within 24 hours and another on the 7th day).
Also read – Maldives Layover packages for Saudi Arabia