India to Saudi Arabia quarantine package – “How can i travel to Saudi Arabia Via 3rd Country indirect routes” well this question is being asked by many work visa holders who are stuck in India and wants to reach Saudi Arabia any how .We have been working on 3rd Country indirect routes aggressively to send people back to Saudi.
India to Saudi Arabia Quarantine package 3rd country route options
|Indirect Routes for Saudi Arabia||Visa Status|
|India to Saudi Arabia Via Serbia||On Arrival In Serbia|
|India to Saudi Arabia Via Maldives||On Arrival Visa in Maldives|
To enter Saudi Arabia How many nights Layover is required for ?
To enter in Saudi Arabia you must spend at-least 14 nights in a country which comes in green list of Saudi Arabia.
If i am fully Vaccinated do i still need to complete 14 nights layover in a 3rd Country to enter Saudi Arabia ?
Even If you are fully vaccinated then also you will have to stay in a 3rd country for 14 nights before enter Saudi Arabia.
Which Airlines should i book to travel to Serbia or Albania for 14 nights layover to enter Saudi Arabia ?
One should always have an expert advice on a particular situation while booking a flight to a 3rd country to enter Saudi Arabia .
From where can i get Layover package of 14 nights in Serbia or Albania to enter Saudi Arabia ?
Terms & Conditions to enter Saudi Arabia
- Quarantine packages are subject to guest holding a valid Saudia PNR/Reservation can only be availed if the air ticket was booked through Saudi Airlines
- Guests must check their eligibility for travel by the concerned countries and obtain the required permits and/or permissions.
- Transit guests will be quarantined in the first arrival destination. Only first degree family members can stay in the same hotel room.
- Guests must check the latest information about the conditions and guidelines required for travel from the official and authorized sources before traveling
- Guests will obtain 2 Covid tests on entry and before exit
Important to know about Quarantine packages in Saudi Arabia
- Quarantine packages are available on all classes of travel
- Transit guests will be quarantined in the first arrival destination
- Only first degree family members can stay in the same hotel room
- Quarantine packages are valid for any bookings made on online, Tele-sales, on CTOs or with travel agents
- Not valid in conjunction with any other promotion or offer
- Offers are subject to change without prior notice
- Bookings are non-refundable and non-changeable
- Saudia terms & conditions apply
- Guest must have SAUDIA flight booking, packages are not applicable with other airline bookings
- All reservations are on selected hotels only
- The packages include transportation from the airport to the hotel
- Packages are available on Saudi Holidays platform
- Hotel may change to a similar hotel package with the same category.
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia Entry Rules & Quarantine Rules:
- Guests must check their eligibility for travel by the concerned countries and obtain the required permits and/or permissions, if needed
- Including carrying a valid PCR test which is in line with the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia requirements
- In addition to the need of registering on the Tawakkalna Application
- Before Travelling please download the Tawakkalna Application on the Android or iOS App Store and complete the process of registration
- Failure to have the application downloaded on your phone and shown at the time your check-in, will lead to a refusal to be accepted for the flight
- The current quarantine Law in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia requires all non vaccinated entrants to mandatory quarantine in an approved hotel facility and conduct 2 PCR tests whilst in quarantine with a view to be released from quarantine on day 7 if your PCR results come back negative