Paradise Island resort & SPA
Please check this page in desktop mode to have clear vision of tables
Location : When you stay at Paradise Island Resort & Spa in Lankanfinolhu, you ll be on the beach and within a 5-minute drive of Paradise Island Beach. This 4-star resort is within close proximity of Gili Lankanfushi Beach and Jailbreaks Surf Spot.
Rooms : Make yourself at home in one of the 282 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and coffee/tea makers.
Dining : All-inclusive rates are available at this resort. Meals and beverages at onsite dining establishments are included in all-inclusive rates. Charges may be applied for dining at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, some beverages, and other amenities.
Enjoy international cuisine at Bageecha Restaurant, one of the resort s 5 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Need to unwind? Take a break at the bar/lounge, the beach bar, or the poolside bar for a tasty beverage. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.
The following services are available for guests staying on ALL-INCLUSIVE meal plan.
1. FOOD & BEVERAGES
|Main Bar||Beach Bar||Coffee Shop||Main Rest.|
|Tea & Coffee (hot/ice)||Y||Y||Y||Y||Only Regular Coffee is included.|
|Soft drinks and Fruit Juice||Y||Y||Y||Y||Only canned or bottled drinks. Fresh fruit juices are at extra charge|
|Wine (House wine only)||Y||Y||Y||Y||Premium brands of wine & all sparkling wine are chargeable.|
|Beer (draught /can)||Y||Y||Y||Y|
|Sprit (Gin, Vodka, Rum & Whiskey)||Y||Y||Y||Y||Premium brands of sprits are available at extras charge|
|Selected Cocktails||Y||Y||Y||Y||Selected cocktails from a cocktail menu|
|Afternoon Tea & Snacks||N||N||Y||N||Tea & coffee, Sandwiches and Cake from the display. (1600 – 1800hrs)|
|B’ fast, Lunch, Dinner||N||N||N||Y||Meals from other outlets extra charge.|
Other Specialty Restaurants
Drinks in this AI package are also available in the specialty restaurants provided that the drink is in the drinks menu of the specialty restaurant.
Soft Mini Bar (one filling per day)
- 2 Coca Cola (300ml), 2 Sprite(300ml) and 2 Soda (300ml)
- Main Bar and coffee shop is available from 10.00 – 01.00 daily.
- Beach Bar from 10.00 – 17.00 hrs daily.
- Main Restaurant will serve only at Meal times.
|Volley Ball (beach)||Y||Y|
|Tennis||Y||Y||Only Daylight. Floodlit at extra charge|
All sports are available subject to availability. Lessons and certifications are at extra charge
|Night Fishing||Y||One excursion per guest per stay for guest who stay 6 nights or more|
The “all inclusive” package does not include the following;
- Food & beverages from any of the other restaurants other than stated above.
- Food & Beverages not listed above such as other liquors, liqueurs, selections from the Wine List, Espresso, Cappuccino, blended drinks and cocktails.
- Food and Beverages from Room Service and alcohol from the guest room Mini Bar and items not listed in the soft mini bar section above.
- Beverages served from 0100 hrs to 1000 hrs, except for main restaurant during breakfast.
- Local and International Telephone/Fax calls / Internet / E-Mails
- Compulsory Christmas & New Year Supplement.
- Photo Lab / Jewellery Shop / Souvenir Shop / Laundry Service
- Drinks consumed on excursions or any other outdoor activities are not included in this all-inclusive package, hence, charges will be made at the hotel prices.
- Diving & any other recreation or sports (land and water based) facilities not stated herein as all-inclusive.
- Airport/Resort/Airport Transfers
- Any other services, amenities and facilities not stated herein as all-inclusive is/are also not included in this all-inclusive package.
5. HOW IT WORKS
- All types of beverages are for the personal consumption, served one glass at a time, ordered while at the Main Restaurant, Coffee Shop, Main Bar or Beach Bar.
- Beverages (alcoholic and non-alcoholic) can be ordered one at a time and not in advance.
- No refund for missed meals will be entertained nor can any benefits of the package be transferred to another guest.
- All the guests staying in the same room should be on “all inclusive” basis.
- Alcoholic drinks will not be served to persons less than 18 years of age.
- The “all inclusive” package is available only for the guests’ entire stay and the guests who cut short their stay will not be refunded.
- The hotel cannot be held responsible for the facilities, services and amenities that cannot be used due to weather conditions or due to circumstances beyond our control.
- Upon check–in at the resort a wrist bracelet should be worn at all times as an identification of entitlement for the all-inclusive services and which should be returned to the front desk cashiers at the time of final settlement.
- In case of loss of the bracelet a surcharged of US$20.00 will be charged for a new one.
- Our procedure requires billing for all consumption of food & beverage as well as for all other services. All guests are required to sign in the bills that are presented against any service provided.
- The benefits of the package can be enjoyed until check-out or check-out time of 1200hrs noon whichever is earlier. In case the transfer gets delayed or advanced due to transfer rescheduling, the clients cannot claim for a refund.
Also Read – Latest rules and recommendations to be considered before travelling to Maldives