How much Bank balance is required to get a Russian visa for Indians? Well, most the European and Latin American countries ask for a Bank balance for Indians before granting visas, but what about Russia?
Also read – Is Russia good for Honeymooners,
How much Bank balance is required to get Russian visa for Indians?
Russia is becoming the largest growing destination for tourism mainly because of the Cold and beautiful weather conditions in the country. Though it can sometimes be ruthful people are loving this country.
No , My dear you dont have to show any bank statement to show for Russian Visa ! They are increasing their focus on tourism and they know that India is the biggest market in the world . They wont check your Bank statement but they would surely want you to keep a satisfactory amount of money with you once you reach the country .No you wont have to show your bank balance
Russian Visa Requirements for Indians
Documents for Russia Visa application
- Original passport and old passports, if any
- The passport should be valid for at least 6 months after the expiry date of the visa, with a minimum of two blank pages
- Copy of the first and the last page of your passport
- Confirmed return air tickets
- Visa application form duly filled and signed by the applicant
- 2 recent passport-size colour photographs were taken against a white background, size (35 mm x 45 mm with 80% face close-up)
- Covering letter mentioning the details of travel, details of the traveller with contact number and expense ownership details
Note: The address reflected on the cover letter should match the address of the submission jurisdiction
- Tourist confirmation letter (fax or a scanned copy can be submitted) stating that the tourist is going to be hosted by a Russian Organisation which is authorised to carry out tour operator activities and is registered in the Unified Federal Register of Tour Operators under a unique reference number; the letter should contain all essential information of the traveller – Full name, date of birth, sex, nationality, passport number, duration of stay (date of entry and exit), number of entries granted by the visa, full title of the Russian tour operator issuing the invitation, its unique reference number (MVT) and the all other details of the itinerary, personal signature of the head of the tour agency together with the organisation’s official seal
- Hotel confirmation details with name and number
- Visiting card
Also, read – Tourist places to see in Sumatra Island Indonesia?
Additional documents for Business visa application
- Invitation for entry to the Russian Federation issued by the Federal Migration Service of the Russian Federation (original + copy); Or
- Visa directive sent by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation; Or
- Letter of invitation (original + copy) from one of the following national associations of manufacturers and entrepreneurs hosting the visitor:
- Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Russian Federation (CCI of Russia)
- All-Russian public organization “Russian Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs” (RSPP)
- All-Russian public organization of small and medium enterprises “OPORA RUSSIA”
- The non-profit organization “Russian Union of Manufacturers (Employers)”
- Consulate may ask for any other additional documents.
- Visa approval lies solely at the discretion of the Consulate.
- If the applicant’s place of collection of documents is in Mumbai, an additional courier fee of Rs 300 will be applicable. If a place other than Mumbai, an additional courier fee of Rs 700 will be applicable on Russian tourist visa fees.
- The Consulate of Russia is operational only on the following days: Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
Looking to travel to the Maldives? Check this