Lions Convention 2022 from India
|Montreal||24 – 28 June||4 Nights|
Hotel options for Lions Convention 2022 in Montreal near Airport
|(Tour Cost based on Twin Sharing basis): No of Pax||Vehicle||Adult|
|6 – 7 Pax||15-Seater||Cad $ 1455|
|8 – 9 Pax||15-Seater||Cad $ 1229|
|10 Pax||15-Seater||Cad $ 1089|
|11 – 12 Pax||24-Seater||Cad $ 1245|
|13 – 14 Pax||24-Seater||Cad $ 1135|
|15 – 16 Pax||24-Seater||Cad $ 1055|
|17 – 18 Pax||24-Seater||Cad $ 995|
|19 – 20 Pax||24-Seater||Cad $ 945|
Hotel options for Lions Convention 2022 in Montreal near convention center
|No of Pax||Vehicle||Adult|
|6 – 7 Pax||15-Seater||Cad $ 1819|
|8 – 9 Pax||15-Seater||Cad $ 1535|
|10 Pax||15-Seater||Cad $ 1365|
|11 – 12 Pax||24-Seater||Cad $ 1405|
|13 – 14 Pax||24-Seater||Cad $ 1295|
|15 – 16 Pax||24-Seater||Cad $ 1209|
|17 – 18 Pax||24-Seater||Cad $ 1145|
|19 – 20 Pax||24-Seater||Cad $ 1095|
Inclusion in Montreal Lions international convention packages
Meals included in Montreal Lions convention packages
Daily Breakfast at Hotel
4 Dinners at Indian Restaurant with Transfer
Optional: Pack Lunch on Full day Quebec City tour: CAD 18 per person
Standard Menus for Meals at Indian Restaurant:
Buffet Dinner: 1 Entrée + 2 Veg Main Course + 1 Non-Veg Main Course + 1 type of Dal/Kadhi + 1 Type of Rice + Roti/Naan + Pickle & Salad + 1 Dessert
Sightseeing & Attractions in Montreal Lions convention package
|Sightseeing & Attractions: Places||Sightseeing/Attractions|
|Montreal||Half-day City tour of Montreal – Mount Royal Observatory, St. Joseph Oratory, Notre Dam Basilica, Old Montreal, pass by Olympic Stadium|
|Day trip to Quebec City with a visit to Montmorency Fall|
Vehicle Details & Tentative Itinerary
|1||Arrive at Montreal Airport – Transfer to hotel for Check in – Dinner Transfer||P to P|
|2||Montreal – Transfer to Convention Center (No Lunch) – Dinner Transfer – Hotel||P to P|
|3||Montreal – Transfer to Convention Center (No Lunch) – Half Day City tour of Montreal – Dinner Transfer – Hotel||10 Hrs|
|4||Montreal – Transfer to Convention Center (No Lunch)/ Full Day trip to Quebec City with Montmorency Falls (Pack Lunch Optional) – Montreal – Dinner Transfer – Hotel||12 Hrs|
|5||Montreal – Transfer to Montreal Airport (1 Transfer for the entire group)||P to P|
- Vehicle Type: As per chosen Passenger Slab
- It is assumed that all the passengers will arrive & depart at the same time from the same terminal
- Maintaining the Duration of the Vehicle is very important, as the pricing has been calculated based on the average Vehicle Duration and the Mileage of the whole tour. Any additional Hours incurred will levy additional hour charges
- Due to the Baggage storage Capacity Constraint, the passenger is allowed to carry only One Big Bag not weighing more than 23 Kgs + One Hand Carry On not weighing more than 7 Kgs per person
- Any additional Baggage expected need to be informed at least 2 weeks in advance and may attract surcharge to transfer the bags by the different mode of transport or to hire a bigger vehicle
- It is the tour leader’s responsibility to maintain the Vehicle clean at all the times or may attract cleaning fees. Food/Drinks are Strictly not allowed for Consumption inside the Coach. Pasting of any kind of Stickers or Promotional material inside the coach is strictly not allowed
- • Hotel Stay as per the Itinerary
- • Sightseeing & Attraction as per the itinerary
- • Meals as per the itinerary
- • Convention Transfers as per the itinerary
- • Dinner Transfers as per the itinerary
- • Tips to the Vehicle Driver
- • All taxes as applicable in Canada
- • Any International or domestic flights
- • Water Bottle in Coach or Room
- • Porterage, Telephone calls, Mini Bar, Laundry, etc.
- • Travel Insurance and Visa
- • Any entrances or sightseeing not specifically mentioned in the above inclusion
- • Any kind of Incidental deposit that guest may need to pay upon check in
- • Any expense of Personal nature
- • The rates are subject to change as per availability
- • TBO DMC reserves the right to change the hotel, schedule due to unavoidable circumstances without any prior notice.
- • Rates are based on Twin Sharing basis.
- • All the rates slabs are applicable as per Adult Head count and no Children will be counted in Rate slab count.
- • Rooms – Two to share a room. Single supplement applies where Applicable, children below 12 years will share parent’s room.
- • All the prices mentioned are in CAD.
- • All the prices are NETT & Non-Commissionable
- • Given quote is based on the mentioned duration of the tour and mentioned inclusion. Any change in the duration of tour or inclusion will change the tour costing.
- • All the given quotes are based on Run of the House room type and so rooms offered will have one King or Two Queen or Twin Beds. We do not guarantee the room type or bed type.
- • City Fire Code limits the number of beds in a room to a maximum of two beds irrespective of Single, Twin, Triple or Quad occupancy.
- • It is assumed that all clients will arrive by the same flight at the same airport and in the same terminal. Should the flights be spread out or arrive in different Terminals, additional costs may apply.
- • This quote is based on the current federal, provincial and city taxes, surcharges and fees as applicable at the time of quotation. Any subsequent change in the tax tables would be applicable to this quote. The quote also is adjusted for applicable Tax and GST & HST rebates.